- Wear gloves. Apply directly on callused skin, or on gauze as a compress. Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin and avoid contact with non-callused skin.
- Leave on 3-5 minutes (can wrap feet with plastic film). Remove compress, gently buff calluses away.
- As a cuticle remover, leave on for 1 minute ONLY, scrape around cuticles. Wash skin thoroughly after treatment. Regular treatments are recommended for long term benefits and maintenance.
WARNING: DO NOT SWALLOW. NOT TO BE USED AS A FOOD CONTAINER.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Corrosive. Contains alkali. May produce severe burns. Attacks skin and eyes. Avoid contact with the eyes; product can cause blindness. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when mixing or using.
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone: Australia 13 1126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.