- Orders received (and paid) before 11am will be processed and leave with the courier the same workday of ordering.
- Orders processed after 11am will be processed and couriered the next workday.
- Please take note that the order is only confirmed once payment reflects.
- NB! Please take note that ANY orders with uniforms will be delayed with 4-8 work days for delivery.
Gauteng & KZN Delivery: 1-2 days
Other major centres: 1-3 days
Regional towns: 1-4 days
8am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri
- Product orders over and above R2000 including V.A.T. will be delivered FREE OF CHARGE within South-Africa (Terms and conditions apply)
- Product orders valued under R2000 including V.A.T. will have a delivery charge of R99 (Central areas). Regional areas will pay an added R99 for delivery. (South-Africa)
- The courier is not able to accept cash or payments or stock on our behalf and the drivers only operates during office hours - monday to friday.
- Delivery charges subject to change without notice.
- This condition applies to central areas only. Regional orders will be posted, or extra charges will be added for courier services.
- Postal orders will be charged at the normal post office rates.
- Delivery charges for larger items of equipment and furniture will be quoted when ordering.
- Any damaged or missing goods should be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Claims after this elapsed period will not be entertained.
- Goods returned after 14 days will carry a 10% handling fee.
- All re-deliveries of product/equipment orders will carry a further R95 delivery charge.
- All deliveries are made on a C.O.D. basis only. Cash, credit cards and bank transfers are accepted.
How to pay
Payment for online orders can be made by debit card, credit card or instant EFT. All of our online payments are handled by PayFast, which allows easy, secure and instant payments to be made. You will be directed to a secure page to enter your card details or make payment by instant EFT.
Payment for orders placed over the phone or via e-mail can be made by instant EFT or ordinary EFT. For instant EFT payments, your Customer Service Representative will send you a secure email with instructions on how to make payment by instant EFT from PayFast.
BANK DETAILS FOR ALL REGIONS
Bankin details for EFT payments:
Branch Code: 1988 41
Account Number: 1988 433 568
If a replacement or credit is required due to product not to the liking of the recipient or not as expected the purchaser shall be liable for any return shipping and other charges that might arise. Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully. Exchanges will not be permitted.
Goods (in original packaging and unused) must be returned within 7 days from purchase and a 10% handling fee will be charged. – Due to the nature of our products we can’t accept any opened or used products for returns.
Please note for uniform orders if wrong sizes are ordered - sizes can be sent back within 7 days (has to reach us within 7 days) and can then be exchanged for bigger sizes.
No money will be refunded – your “account” will be credited and it may be deducted from your next order.
- I-Spa shall not accept any claim/return by the customer unless submitted in writing and received by I-Spa within five (5) days of receipt of goods.
- All prices are quoted in Rand and include VAT
Goods are only sent out once payment is received.
- While stock lasts
- Customer's own courier services to be arranged for orders leaving the SA border or please contact us to request a courier or postage quotation.
1. RETURNING PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT DEFECTIVE:
If for any reason you wish to return your product/s, you (the customer) may do so within 7 days of the products being delivered to you, provided the product/s have not been used, are complete, in their original condition, and sealed in the original packaging.