- Melt wax completely in wax heater on the maximum temperature, or up to 120˚C (248˚F). Allow wax to cool to a thick honey consistency.
- Cleanse skin with Lycotane Skin Cleanser.
- Apply a light film of Pre-Waxing Oil to skin, massaging well into skin. Tissue excess oil off.
- Before waxing, test wax on your inner wrist for a comfortable working temperature, which is about 60˚C (140˚F). If wax feels too hot, let wax cool again.
- Apply wax firmly against hair growth in patches with a fuller edge – for easier wax removal. Remove wax patches against hair growth.
- To protect skin during waxing, re-apply Pre-Waxing Oilbefore before each hot wax reapplication.
- On completion, cleanse skin with Lycotane Skin Cleanser, then apply Tea-Tree Soothe to soothe and moisturise.
WARNING: Discontinue use of this product if any adverse skin reaction occurs. Keep away from eyes. If wax enters the eye, flush well with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not expose wax to naked flames, as wax is flammable. Do not heat wax over 120˚C (248˚F). Do not apply hot and runny wax to skin. Only apply wax when its temperature is about 60˚C (140˚F), at which point it will have the consistency of thick honey. Do not use wax on sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, broken, irritated or inflamed skin.