- It is best to thoroughly exfoliate the skin before tan application. It is best to use rubber gloves to apply the tan. Apply LYCO-BRONZE Sun Faker to completely dry skin by massaging the tan thoroughly all over the body as well as lightly over the face. Use sparingly on the knees, elbows and ankles, avoiding the eyebrows and hairline.
- To intensify tan, a second application can be applied soon after.
- Remove gloves, then lightly apply tan on the back of your hands and wrists, which you would have missed during the body and face tan application.
- If you do not use rubber gloves, promptly scrub hands and nails to avoid staining after each application. Allow tan to dry completely before dressing.
- Reapply LYCO-BRONZE Sun Faker every few days to maintain tan and use Soothing Cream every other day to moisturise the skin and to prolong the tan. For a continuous even tan, exfoliate weekly with Body Exfoliant. Wait 24 hours after waxing before use.
WARNING: WARNING: LYCO-BRONZE Sun Faker is a skin colourant; it does not protect against UV radiation and/or sunburn. Always use sunscreen with any sun exposure.