- Start with client’s back. Spray in circular movements 15 – 20cm from the skin. Spray back of shoulder area first. If product starts to run, you are too close. Stop and gently blend product in by hand or with a sponge. Spray down one side of body and repeat on the other side. Turn client to face you and repeat the process on the front. Bend client’s elbows and knees when spraying.
- Lightly spray your client’s hands and feet with up and down movements. When spraying client’s arm, hold your gloved hand at their wrist to prevent spraying the palm of the hand.
- Spray the face last. Remove client’s face mask, advise client to close their eyes and hold their breath. Spray their face with up and down movements, while they slowly move their head from left to right.
- LYCO-BRONZE Rapid Spray Tan is best applied with a spray tanning machine, specifically LYCO-BRONZE Professional Spray Tanning Machine. If you do not have a spray tanning machine, it can be applied with sponges in circular movements from head to toe.
- Always make sure the client’s skin is exfoliated before using LYCO-BRONZE Rapid Spray Tan. This allows for better application, absorption and prolongs the tan. Ensure skin is free from make-up, deodorant, oils, lotions and perfume before application.
- STORE IN A COOL PLACE. For long term storage, we recommend you store product with original labels in a fridge. Shake or swirl bottle before each use to activate the Bio-Melanin. ALWAYS wear gloves and a face mask when spraying. It is recommended that clients also wear a face mask. ALWAYS use LYCO-BRONZE Rapid Spray Tan in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with water for at least 1 hour after spraying. Tan can be left on for up to 4 hours if a darker colour is desired. This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated unprotected sun exposure may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other damaging effects from the sun, even if there is no visible sunburn.