i-Spa franchisee qualifying criteria
- A franchisee with retail/beauty experience and a passion for the industry is ideal.
- The franchisee should be creditworthy, financially sound and have the finances available.
- It will be beneficial if the franchisee is an owner operator or spend minimum 50% of their time in the business. We do prefer “hands-on operators”.
- No formal qualification is required
- The franchisee has to be computer literate
The franchise opportunity requires the franchisee to make an investment from a minimum stock amount of R150 000 which a minimum of 50% should be non-borrowed cash as the owner’s contribution. A deposit of R50 000 is payable immediately upon formal approval and the balance upon signing the franchise and lease agreements.
- The investment includes:
- The right to use and operate under the i-Spa brand in your area.
- Assistance with site selection and evaluation
- Assistance with lease negotiations and the conclusion of the distributor's agreement.
- Training / induction
- Initial stock
The investment excludes:
- Air conditioning & Sprinklers
- Shelving, counter and fittings (Quoted separately, depending on outlet size)
- Shop fronts, Tiling, Partitioning etc.
- Rental Deposit
- Alarm system, Telephone & internet set-up
- Running costs & rental deposits
- Building and construction costs
- Telephone, Internet & card machine
- POS (Point of sale)
- Computer & Printer
- Business registration e.g VAT etc.
** Prices quoted on average store size and might differ depending on size & area
Terms and Conditions Apply**
CLICK ON THE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the application form and return to Lizel@i-spa.co.za
Alternatively, if you have any franchise inquiries, please e-mail Lizel at Lizel@i-spa.co.za