We are offering an opportunity to entrepreneurs who would like to own their own i-Spa outlet. We have a very casual franchise opportunity where you would have to invest a minimum of R150 000 worth of stock for re-sale.
No formal store set-up's is included in this opportunity as you are liable for your own store set-up, as long as the location, signage etc is approved by H/O.
We have shelving, counters, racks, uniforms and other needed items available to order directly on your order form, so by placing your initial order - you can order shelving etc to do your set-up.
It would be your responsibility to secure a location where you would trade from, to secure staff, to get a point of sale system, signage (to be approved by h/o) etc.
You will have to spend minimum of R20 000 (central area) R10 000 (Semi central & regional areas) per month in order to keep your rights to trade.
You will get a discount on your purchases from 10% - 50% depending on the item type. You will re-sell at the same price as i-Spa, so all branches will have the same selling prices.
i-Spa franchisee qualifying criteria
- A franchisee with retail/beauty experience and a passion for the industry is ideal.
- The franchisee should be creditworthy, financially sound and have the finances available.
- We do prefer “hands-on operators”, so we are looking for owner-operators to own a franchise and run it on a daily basis.
- No formal qualification is required
- The franchisee has to be computer literate
- You have to identify and secure your own location for trading.
The franchise opportunity requires the franchisee to make an investment from a minimum stock amount of R150 000. A deposit of R50 000 is payable immediately upon formal approval and the balance upon signing the franchise/distribution agreement.
The investment includes:
- The right to use and operate under the i-Spa brand in your specific area.
- Training / induction at head office.
- Initial stock
The investment excludes:
- Shelving, counter and fittings (We supply these and you would order these with your initial order)
- Signage - To be approved by h/o
- Rental Deposits
- POS (Point of sale) - It's your responsibility to invest in your own point of sale.
- Business registration e.g VAT etc.
- Online sales
Terms and Conditions Apply**
CLICK ON THE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the application form and return to Lizel@i-spa.co.za
Alternatively, if you have any franchise inquiries, please e-mail Lizel at Lizel@i-spa.co.za